Jebao cp40 x2 & aqualink t1 x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 jebao cp40 cross flow pumps up for grabs one was used for two months the second hasn't even seen water.
I also have 2 aqualink T1 Wi-Fi controllers to control these pumps or other compatable jebao pumps with a mobile app it is not necessary as these pumps come with stock controllers but is a big bonus as you can customize your flow pattern throughout the day and set a night mode as the stock controller does not have this .

You can wirelessly link up to 3 pumps both pumps were purchase towards the end of August mid September they are the v3 not the first release .lokking to get

90$ new cp40 never seen water
80$ used cp40 in perfect condition only used for 2 months
50$ ea aqualink t1
If you want both cp40's i could do 160$ the pair. The flow was good pumps are very strong i got a deal I couldn't refuse on some mp40's a couple months back and these have just been collecting dust on the Shelf since

pm is key if you have my number shoot me a text located in atascadero ca 93422
Thanks for looking and happy reefing

I dont know if this is allowed if it violates any rules please delete and let me know thank you. heres the question answered from amazon as my tank was 1/2" and it was hard to move the magnet its strong

Q: Is the magnet strong enough for 3/4 in glass?
I have 1/2" and I've had the magnet draw blood when it caught my finger between them. | 7 months ago
Leave a Comment
A: Yes I have one on my acrylic 1 inch thick tank and it does not budge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts