v2o Frozen soft food

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but..I have heard that the V2O frozen soft food is poisonous to some fish like the six line wrasse (i have had 3 die on me until i did research) I have a bunch of this food left, while my clown and blue tang enjoy eating this, I am afraid to add more fish to my tank knowing it can kill them.

I know for sure that it will kill a six line wrasse, and ruby red dragonet.
I have also had shrimps and crabs die but I'm sure my tank had stable conditions.

Does any else know of any fish/inverts that cannot eat the v2o food?

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Not sure if I'm posting in the right place but..I have heard that the V2O frozen soft food is poisonous to some fish like the six line wrasse (i have had 3 die on me until i did research) I have a bunch of this food left, while my clown and blue tang enjoy eating this, I am afraid to add more fish to my tank knowing it can kill them.

I know for sure that it will kill a six line wrasse, and ruby red dragonet.
I have also had shrimps and crabs die but I'm sure my tank had stable conditions.

Does any else know of any fish/inverts that cannot eat the v2o food?
There was a post somewhere about this. But I wouldn't use it. I would ask for a refund and send it all back.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Hey Noah.
Thanks your feedback, unfortunately I bought these from a vendor at max last year haha so, unless anyone wants this I'd probably let it sit in my freezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You cqn still contact the company. My friend got it elsewhere and he replaced some of his fish.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Latest posts