Sca 50 gal Cube

Looking to trade this tank for an all in one similar to a Lagoon 25 or Innovative marine ?
Dims are 24x24x20 tall
Super clean
Looks about a year or so old
Let me know
Garden Grove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*UPDATE
I Found a Innovative Marine tank already so I'm looking for accessories for the new build like a ghost skimmer and maybe Radion Gen 3 or 4 I'll obviously add cash on top

*UPDATE
I Found a Innovative Marine tank already so I'm looking for accessories for the new build like a ghost skimmer and maybe Radion Gen 3 or 4 I'll obviously add cash on top

Try reef central, they have a thread going there for IM tanks. By sheer coincidence 2 of them just sold here locally a couple weeks ago, but there doesn't seem to be that many users out this side

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

UPDATE :
Plans have changed yet again and I will be setting up the Sca cube

JC Reef

Premium Member
Supporter
HAHAHA decision making sometimes suck lol.

I'll be starting my nuvo tank soon. Yesterday I received my second MP10 wireless vortech. The radion I got from you should be operating soon :)

UPDATE :
Plans have changed yet again and I will be setting up the Sca cube

HAHAHA decision making sometimes suck lol.

I'll be starting my nuvo tank soon. Yesterday I received my second MP10 wireless vortech. The radion I got from you should be operating soon :)
The Lagoon tank I wanted is backordered til April so I'm gonna setup a 50 cube instead
I'm almost done with the stand

Stands looks good so far :biggrin1:
Are you going to reinforce the stand? Hard to tell how you built the frame since the only pic is half covered with plywood. Do you have any pics of the frame prior to covering it? Not trying to dis your stand in any way but I wouldn't trust just one stud, what's to keep it from falling over.

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Are you going to reinforce the stand? Hard to tell how you built the frame since the only pic is half covered with plywood. Do you have any pics of the frame prior to covering it? Not trying to dis your stand in any way but I wouldn't trust just one stud, what's to keep it from falling over.

You can see in the photos he has a 2x4 frame.

Yes. I saw that, but he only has one stud in each corner. What's to keep from going over with no additional support? That stud is in between, every stand I've seen built on YouTube videos & on forum threads has two. One to hold frame together & one in between to hold he weight, if you push it from the side given no one is doing that but what would hold it? That plywwod looks kind of thin so I doubt that would work. I wouldn't rely on the screw for it either

Yes. I saw that, but he only has one stud in each corner. What's to keep from going over with no additional support? That stud is in between, every stand I've seen built on YouTube videos & on forum threads has two. One to hold frame together & one in between to hold he weight, if you push it from the side given no one is doing that but what would hold it? That plywwod looks kind of thin so I doubt that would work. I wouldn't rely on the screw for it either

Making progress

Latest posts