Clownfish fighting or pairing?

Should I be concerned? The white clownfish chases the snowflake all day. The fight started in the anemone. The snowflake hosted it first n the white one would harassed him n got him to leave.

Edit* I had them 7-8 weeks n recently started behaving this way.
https://youtu.be/y5xs4TJEZN0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'M NO EXPERT.. I had the same situation went through a few expensive clown Fish looks like there fighting remove them put them together in the sump or qt tank and just a piece of pvc (so they have nothing to fight over and can pair up) I left mine for two weeks that is all and let nature take its course Ive seen the will fight to the death over the home u will see them gitter or shake almost when they are pairing still have mine a year later but I believe if they are both females u have no hope one still need to be a male hope that helps

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'M NO EXPERT.. I had the same situation went through a few expensive clown Fish looks like there fighting remove them put them together in the sump or qt tank and just a piece of pvc (so they have nothing to fight over and can pair up) I left mine for two weeks that is all and let nature take its course Ive seen the will fight to the death over the home u will see them gitter or shake almost when they are pairing still have mine a year later but I believe if they are both females u have no hope one still need to be a male hope that helps

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Could I just remove the anemone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO I think the white one is the dominant female and the snowflake will change in to a male if it hasn't already. I have multiple clowns in my tank and I've seen that kind of behavior. I would just watch them closely, if the white one starts biting the other one then it's time to separate them and if u need to find a home for the snowflake I'll be glad to give him one;)