LA Stores! My List & Yours?

Zik

Hey Guys,

So just wanted to list some stores I've been to, and would love to hear your input!
I live in Simi Valley

Aquarium Connection - Nice handy shop to have very local
Aquarium City - Good selection on Fish, wide variety @ decent prices
Ultra Gem - MANY frags, seems to be good prices!
Vivid Aquarium - Well on the larger selection of coral, and more 'rare' frags as well
Deep Blue Aquarium - Hong is awesome! Gave a great deal, + $10 frag rack!!!

Love to hear your guys recommendations!

Cheers

Reef Lounge USA-Packed with an amazing selection of corals ranging from frags to colonies. Also have a decent selection of fish
Two Guys Corals-Ridiculous amount of SPS corals. Awesome customer service. Also carry some of the rare and hard to find corals.
CK Fish World-Pretty good coral selection. Always has a good variety of different fish. Peter is a really cool guy when it comes to customer service.
Mark's Tropical Fish-Has a good assortment of fish, corals, and inverts. Most diverse store I've been to.
Ocean Marine Sales-Usually has a great selection of corals and fish. Willy is awesome and develops personal relationships with customers. He is also very knowledgeable.
Goldfish Plus-Store is a bit messy, but aside from that Peter is very good with customers and trading for equipment or livestock. He also has a good selection of bigger fish and a small selection of beginner corals.

There is only one store in Los Angels in my opinion "Ellis aquatics " I've been in the hobby for 10+ years and been to every store in LA and surrounding areas all the way out to the OC .. If you haven't been your truly missing out on a good coral experience...

Zik

There is only one store in Los Angels in my opinion "Ellis aquatics " I've been in the hobby for 10+ years and been to every store in LA and surrounding areas all the way out to the OC .. If you haven't been your truly missing out on a good coral experience...
I've heard great things! Can't wait to visit

Thanks for the list... a few I have not heard of I will have to check them out hands down my favorite would have to be two guys coral hands down service and price is top notch and the care the give there fish before they sell to customers is ridiculous number 2 would be seaside just because the invert section and large fish selection I try tong's for supplies if the other two don't have it but that is mostly it for me thanks

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

MitchW

LAX Aquarium (new and good) - near the LAX Airport
Ellis Aquatics (Compton)
Strictly Fish (Lakewood)
Amazing Aquariums (Orange)
Seaside (Huntington Beach)
Tongs (Fountain valley)
Ultra gem (Burbank)

All good ones IMO.

I'll echo most folks here:

Tongs: good selection of fish