3. Candy Apple Red
4. Pink Elephant
5. Pink Rainbow Delights
6. Rastas
7. Everlasting Gobstoppers
8. Nightcrawlers
9. Devil's Armor or AOG
10. Utter Choas

I know some of you may have zoas or palys from me from over the years, I'd prefer those if possible. If you have and I don't have them listed, shoot me a message or post here.

If you have others for sale or trade, you can also post or pm me.

Don't really want to drive just for a frag of AOGs if that is all you have.

I'd prefer someone with more on my list.

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
I have a few of those in my friends tank, I can make you frags sometime this week. For sure pink zippers. obviously you can just have them.

I have the green stars. You got some from me at iemas Christmas party. Also have aogs, orange rainbows, and cat eyes, sunny D'S. Let me know what you want and I'll get John to deliver them next iemas meeting. My pink zippers and nightcrawlers died. I'd be interested in a trade when you find them

Still looking for-

3. Candy Apple Red
4. Pink Elephant
8. Nightcrawlers
11. Asterina Pinks (look like KH Sunburst- Pink center with yellow skirt).[/QUOTE]

kk, ill check exactly what I have, frag them, and if you don't want them, ill probably just give them away.
Thanks Jose. You've got my number.

I have the green stars. You got some from me at iemas Christmas party. Also have aogs, orange rainbows, and cat eyes, sunny D'S. Let me know what you want and I'll get John to deliver them next iemas meeting. My pink zippers and nightcrawlers died. I'd be interested in a trade when you find them
Yeah they are my favorite. I'll keep you posted. Will local to me has some as well. If that doesn't work out I'll hit you up for sure. Thanks Jesus.

I'm sure I have some stuff probably the rainbow delights
You were on my list. I'll hit you up... Sundays are really my only day I can sneak out atm. I definitely want a Pink Rainbow frag. Thanks.

I've got some Utter Chaos and Rastas. If I can frag some off the rocks, you can have them.
Thanks Chris. I'll get you back down the line for sure. I'll pm you my number if you don't have it.

I have an LE Hobbit apple zoa for $1,000 per polyp. And I live on the moon.
2 for $1500? ;)

How many polyps are you looking for each zoa? I have the following I can frag for you Cody.
Goblin of fire
Rasta
OG ppe
Sponge bob
Tubb blues
Bbeb
Thanks Kenny. Not looking for big frags... they'll grow. I think I have your number. Just need to figure out when I can get out your way.

Anyone have these?

3. Candy Apple Red
4. Pink Elephant
8. Nightcrawlers
11. Asterina Pinks (look like KH Sunburst- Pink center with yellow skirt)

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Anyone have these?

3. Candy Apple Red
4. Pink Elephant
8. Nightcrawlers
11. Asterina Pinks (look like KH Sunburst- Pink center with yellow skirt)
I think I got some asterina pinks off you a while back. I've got all kinds of crap I cant remember the name of. I'll shoot you a pic when I get back this weekend of the asterina pinks

BeanMachine

Supporter
Anyone have any Pink Elephants, Everlasting Gobstoppers, Nightcrawlers, or CARs?

I think I got some asterina pinks off you a while back. I've got all kinds of crap I cant remember the name of. I'll shoot you a pic when I get back this weekend of the asterina pinks
Nice yeah I remember you grabbing some from me. Ill def buy a frag back. Probably some others in your sweet zoa garden haha just let me know.

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Cool I'll check it out once lights come on and let you know. I gotta figure out how to get them off the bottom glass