Reef snow

has body use this product i think this is the cause of detritus in my tank wanna know if any body has the same problem using it?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
I use something similar,
What your seeing probly isnt detritus but the ca carbinate since it does not disolve. Use less.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Do you have a build thread that shows your equipment and setup?

Stop using it. You don't need it.... at least right now. Its just contributing to your nutrient problem. I would concentrate on reducing your nitrates and phosphates, and step up your snail population to battle that algae.

Looks to be some sort of food/nutrient to feed corals. Your tank looks pretty bare so, I would just stop using that altogether. Remember; feed your fish(corals), not your tank.

So i stop feeding and i just got nopox to lower nirate and phosphate but i dont know how much to use so i just added 1ml since I have a 10 gallon tank I have a bio protein skimmer I gotta hang on back filters12 pounds of Rock 50 watts of a heater a Corolla 240 gallons per hours

Every thing started because i over feed and ive been seeing detritus and a little bit of algae num have red algae a black algae have green algae and I try to do a lot of water change once a week so I can lower my nitrate and phosphate I'm not dosing any calcium or any other

You have no corals. What lights are you running. Poor spectrum will also increase algae growth. Test your water too. Might want to increase your CUC too.

Latest posts