Reset radions to factory set up with out hooking up to computer

I have two gen 1 radions I bought used. They are still on the previous owners schedule and settings. I'd like to set them back to factory settings with out having to use my computer. Any idea how? Tia

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have two gen 1 radions I bought used. They are still on the previous owners schedule and settings. I'd like to set them back to factory settings with out having to use my computer. Any idea how? Tia

You have to use the usb cable and connect to computer to reset it.

It seem like you have to connect through the computer anyway to initially program it to you own settings and schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya. I bought an apex too but I just don't have the time to set either of them up atm. Tanks Fish only currently so I was hoping for a quick fix.

organism

2020 POTM
Even if you could reset it without plugging it into a computer you'd still need to set up a schedule on the computer.

Even if you could reset it without plugging it into a computer you'd still need to set up a schedule on the computer.
Which I'm gonna do in a couple weeks when I have more time but right now the lights are on when I'm asleep so I don't ever see my fish lol