Random nice pictures

organism

2020 POTM
I have tons of random pictures I've taken over the years so I figured I may as well start slowly sharing them. I have close to 200 and take more pretty often so this should be an interesting thread :) On a side note please keep in mind this thread is not an invitation to pm me about buying anything on here, 99% of these are years old and long gone so no messages please it's just for a gallery.

I love the contrast on this one, definitely one of the cooler flower nems I've come across. It's like if Tim Burton designed an anemone.

Multicolor chalice

Grafted Starburst

Superman bounce

Last edited:

organism

2020 POTM
St Thomas Mushrooms :D :D :D

Just another reminder for no pm's please, if I ever find more of these they're staying here. For real, no pm's please.

This one looks like a bunch of upside down piggies :)

Wow! Hey your photo skills are really improving. Your older pics had this weird sepia tone that made all the colors muted. Maybe it was the older lights, but definitely noticing a huge improvement.

organism

2020 POTM
Wow! Hey your photo skills are really improving. Your older pics had this weird sepia tone that made all the colors muted. Maybe it was the older lights, but definitely noticing a huge improvement.
Thanks! I think it's that I don't do much editing on pics I post for sale, so when I clean them up here they look a little sharper. All the pics except for the ASD are around 1-2 years old...

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Nice brother we should share shooting secrets

organism

2020 POTM
I use an old Digital Rebel XT with a 100mm Canon macro lens. I think the camera's from 2006, it's all about that macro lens :)

organism

2020 POTM
Mutant flower nem, one of the rarest things I've come across so far. Lost it in the move when everything overheated :(

Latest posts