Greaser9999's IM 40g fusion build

The benefit of having small tank & not too much live rock, I get to see my pistol shrimp come out for breakfast almost every morning.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
The benefit of having small tank & not too much live rock, I get to see my pistol shrimp come out for breakfast almost every morning.

that was my tank, then I added a yellow coris and clowns and everyone went to hide lol gotta get that yellow coris out...

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Great selection of fish Miguel. Have always been a big fan of the tailspot blenny.

Great selection of fish Miguel. Have always been a big fan of the tailspot blenny.
Yea, Ive always liked blennys. He settled in very nicely!! He's also grazing on the hair algae, another great addition.

[MENTION=3725]solitude127[/MENTION] Great for hair algea, he grazes that stuff all day. Hardly nips at shrimp when I feed, hopefully he comes around so when the algae is gone hell still eat something

do your gobies get along w/o fighting?
I haven't seen any aggression between them, they all seem to be getting along well. However, my high fin decided to carpet dive. I'm not even sure how he jumped out but my suspicion is that my ole lady left the lid open after feeding even though she denies it lol

I haven't seen any aggression between them, they all seem to be getting along well. However, my high fin decided to carpet dive. I'm not even sure how he jumped out but my suspicion is that my ole lady left the lid open after feeding even though she denies it lol

lol man that's tough.

My pistol decided shrimp decided to partner back up with my wheelers goby after the high fin took a carpet dive. Skunk cleaner usually picks food out of the wheelers mouth during feedings, pistol did not like that one bit. He kept snapping and lunging at em today every time he tried to get close to the wheeler lol

Haven't updated my thread in a while!! My final live stock list, as far as fish go anyways.
Tailspot blenny
Rainford goby
Wheelers shrimp goby/ pistol shrimp
Royal gramma
Firefish goby
Yellow gumdrop goby
Green gumdrop goby

Rainford goby has been an awesome tenant, was unaware these guys were also sand sifters. Picks the algae off the rocks and sits sand all day!! And another pic of the wheeler kicking it with his crime partner the pistol shrimp

Latest posts