Scary isn't he?!?!😱

bvysochin

Supporter
2020 POTM
Oak View, CA 93022- about 15 min from Ventura
So I don't think of bristleworms as pests so I'm posting this here. We broke down a tank the other day that had a pistol and goby pair. Come to find out this guy made nice with the pair and was living in the same cave! What a smarty pants. Free food and the pistol would clean it. Lol! I didn't have the heart to toss it so I moved all three to a new home. The craziest reef relationship I've ever seen. I guess threesomes can work.😂

Anyone else have or seen one this massive? I mean he could be a great meal for someone😅 Nom nom...

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
That's awesome. So glad you decided to keep the 3 friends together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SantaMonicaHelp

So I don't think of bristleworms as pests so I'm posting this here. We broke down a tank the other day that had a pistol and goby pair. Come to find out this guy made nice with the pair and was living in the same cave! What a smarty pants. Free food and the pistol would clean it. Lol! I didn't have the heart to toss it so I moved all three to a new home. The craziest reef relationship I've ever seen. I guess threesomes can work.😂

Anyone else have or seen one this massive? I mean he could be a great meal for someone😅 Nom nom...

Hi bvysochin,

Looks interesting:)
Did you find the answer to your question?

Zhenya