fish dead in my system

20170227_142951.jpg 20170227_142951.jpg anyone know what this is that is causing fish death in my system? only fish that is effected are puffers see the 2 bags on top of the head? anyone have any idea the cause? Water tests fine. Every puffer I put in the system comes down with the same thing and dies with in 72 hrs, Hope the photo shows up so everyone can see. thanks kurt also I have over 80 fish in the system and all are fine some I have had for over 10 years the system is over 1200 gallons. Its a fish and live rock only system. Even if i place in an isolation cube in the system. The puffers still come down with the same thing and die with in 72 hrs. This is only related to puffers as file fish tangs angels clowns butter fly's are not effected.

I buy them from Whosalers the sapo came from SDC or Sea dwelling Creatures. It dont matter where I get them from always the same thing every time. It almost looks like a bite to me. How ever this one was held in a glass box in the system So no other fish could punk him. The system has been running for 18 months all other fish do great.

I buy them from Whosalers the sapo came from SDC or Sea dwelling Creatures. It dont matter where I get them from always the same thing every time. It almost looks like a bite to me. How ever this one was held in a glass box in the system So no other fish could punk him. The system has been running for 18 months all other fish do great. 20160527_212329.jpg 20160527_212329.jpg here is a photo of the tank. this was with 2 puffers still alive in the tank , day by day one after another dropped till i have no puffers left. I appreciate the help with Idea of not buying any more puffers, that`s not the answer.

Latest posts