Aiptasia Eating FIlefish

I've got a Matted Filefish for sale. I bought him to help combat a pretty serious aiptasia outbreak, and his job is done. He demoed all the aiptasia, and I think he has started to nip at my acans & hammers . It's time for him to go to a new home, with new opportunities, and lots of tasty aiptasia.

If you have an infestation, please consider adopting my filefish. He loves eating aiptasia, but cannot be trusted once they're all gone. Filefish, like peppermint shrimp, are very hit or miss when it comes to eating aiptasia, but this guy is a sure thing.

I'm asking for a $20 adoption donation. He's a good fish, super interesting to watch, and did his job with enthusiasm. Let me know if you're interested...

I'm the bastard who will take the fish, once he is one I hope to pass him along but stay tuned.

I'll let you know when he is done in my tank then pass him on. Consider this a done deal since I'm picking up tonight after work.

He is still in my tank, no aptasia at all. He also ate all my acans but no worries. Now he eats seeweed and tablets. Hard to catch, only come to eat when he thinks I'm not around.

Latest posts