Chromis

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
How many of you have them, and how long did it take to get down to one lol I been thinking about getting a few for my 150. They are cheap but love how they school.

Got to qt those tho. My exp with getting a bunch of chromis always end up with at least one coming down with the chromis red streak disease. Have seen one online store that actually sells QT'ed chromis. Thought it was pretty funny tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Got to qt those tho. My exp with getting a bunch of chromis always end up with at least one coming down with the chromis red streak disease. Have seen one online store that actually sells QT'ed chromis. Thought it was pretty funny tho.

I know they usually come with brook, but yeah I will QT tho if I do decide to grab some. I always start with like 12 and by the end of the year I have 1 lol

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
I had 4 for two years, third year they decided there was one too many. Luckily I was able to remove the one getting beat up before they killed him. It's been just the three for about year now.

I started with 12 3 years ago, now have 2. Pretty sure they are paired up... They live in a big Hydropora. Waiting for the day I start fishing baby Chromis out if the tank...

I have a 100g started with 8 lost 2 have six large ones a year and a half later the they stay active good way to add alot of life for not alot of $ u might what to look into a school of purple anthias they have alot more color and school as well just a Lil bit more $

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
I have a 100g started with 8 lost 2 have six large ones a year and a half later the they stay active good way to add alot of life for not alot of $ u might what to look into a school of purple anthias they have alot more color and school as well just a Lil bit more $

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I actually have 3 Bimaculatus Anthias so I am good there they are somewhat aggressive so don't want to chance it lol But I think I will add like 20 haha let see how that goes lol

Latest posts