DOS help.

hi guys, so i bought a DOS, hooked it up and everything, looking at it on fusion and im a little confused. does the graph total amount dosed in the time frame or per hour?

eg, the graph is on a 10 hour cycle 12am -10am at 10ml. does that mean it will does 1ml per hour for 10 hours or 10ml per hour for a total of 100ml for that time frame?

also, i was hoping to dose the amount of 40ml per day from 12am to 7am meaning i want 6ml per hour for 7 hours, is that too short a time to dose this amount of would it better to spread it over say, 15hours? i wanted this time frame due to alk raising ph.

lastly, i use kalk in the ato, and amount of kalk water going to the DT is really based in evaporation, meaning winter months are going to be less and more in the summer months, since im starting to dose would you advise to stop using kalk since i have no control over how much kalk is going into the tank at any given time. this was i would be, at least able to control the levels a bit better since it isnt random.

any help would be appreciated