Ellis Aquatics Run 3-8-17 (will deliver to Rancho Cucamonga)

For real this time, work takes me to Long Beach on Wednesday, March 8, 2017, in the afternoon. I am in the middle of an upgrade, so I will be visiting Jayson that day. If any IE reefers want anything, I will be happy to bring any items back to my house in Rancho Cucamonga.

DETAILS:
I have no clue what time I will be at Ellis Aquatics, but it will be in the afternoon, anywhere from 3:30pm-6:00pm. I will gladly bring any items back to my house in Rancho Cucamonga.

If you want livestock, I make no guarantees. I will keep my vehicle at a comfortable, 75-80ish temperature. Since I am upgrading, I will not have a tank to hold anything. All livestock must be picked up after I get home on March 8, 2017.

If you want dry goods, I can hold them for a few days in my garage until they can be picked up.

I will NOT make any payments for you. Please make all arrangements directly through Jayson. Pickup will be at my house in Rancho Cucamonga, whenever it is that I get back that evening/night. If you place an order, please PM me your cell number so that I can confirm the order with Jayson, give you my address, and let you know when I get back for pickup purposes.

Latest posts