Let's Trade Frags - 2 for 1 - Saturday Mar 4 - Encino

Hey Guys,

I want some cool new corals. My Frag tank outside is packed and there is some really cool stuff growing out there.

So I want to trade. You know me and I am stupidly generous when it comes to the So Cal Reefing Community. So at the bare minimum I will give you 2 frags for every cool frag you have to trade. And most of my frags are pretty good sized.
I have Red Monti, Purple Monti, Leng Sy Purple Rim Monti, Tyree Flower Petals Monti, Reef Tech Starburst Monti, Green Digitata, Purple Digitata.
I have tons of a Pretty Slender stag with turquoise and Purple tips. I have the Poor Man's Tort, I have some Miyagi Tort, I have Bright Green Acro Florida, I have Purple Slender Stags, Blue Stags, and more
I have Purple Milka Stylo, I have ORA's Retired Kelly Green Psammacora, I have Green Birdsnest.

90% of the pieces I listed I have from Frag size to small colony. And 35% I have pretty large pieces of. So if want to trade something big for something bigger we can do that.

If you want photos of these corals, just go to the webcam and look in my tank they are all in the tank on the Webcam www.o2manyfish.com/webcam/

I also have several fully healed frags of Kung Pao available. PM me if interested in those and see what we can work out.

Saturday in Encino From 11 to 1:30only - - I have plans after 2 so you can't come late.

PM Me with questions. If you know me text me. If you need an address ask.

Dave B