WTT sps for sps

My Tank Build
I was moving a few things around today and broke off a good 1" piece of this nice efflo

This it the piece that broke off

I don't have a pic of the actual frag cause all the blues are on right now and the pic comes out as a blue blob and it's to dang hard to mess with the ethereals.
Looking for sps mostly. But let me know what you got.

You coming to the SCMAS meeting this month Eric? I have a few things that might interest you. A Jason Fox green something or other, 2 pollyp Grandis, Green stag w/ blue tips, nice chunk of neon green Hydropora. Probably some Red Dragon and maybe some Red Planet..

And is that the Greg Carroll efflo?

Feel free to PM me.

You coming to the SCMAS meeting this month Eric? I have a few things that might interest you. A Jason Fox green something or other, 2 pollyp Grandis, Green stag w/ blue tips, nice chunk of neon green Hydropora. Probably some Red Dragon and maybe some Red Planet..

Feel free to PM me.
where is SCMAS this year?

My Tank Build

Feel free to PM me.
Sending pm. No it can't be traced back to Greg. I've only have it a month or so now and it's coloring up nicely. The green is starting to come out. But if I remember correctly GC efflo had green polyps. This one definitely has white polyps
where is SCMAS this year?
SCMAS meeting are the 3rd Friday of just about every month. They take place at an IHOP in oc. If u go in the club section they have there on board her

My Tank Build
I'm heading out to the SCMAS meeting tonight. Anyone interested?
Here's the mother under different specs

Here's the frag

I also have a JF fox flame acro frag that I'm looking to trade

Also willing to sell both if someone wants to purchase $30 for the efflo and $60 for the JF fox flame

The one f-ing meeting I have to miss, and these 2 gems I have been looking for are coming to the OC.....