Reef Lounge. DEALS!!!

Lemme say, most of the time I walk into Reef Lounge, it's to window shop.. I have heard this from Jimmy numerous times "Why you never buy anything?" To which my standard replyis always; "you're too f-ing expensive"
Guess that comes from being around this hobby both professionally and otherwise forever, plus having a BUNCH of good LFS so close to me.
Today, I was amazed at his prices and opened up the wallet...
I bought an elegance Coral. Not just any elegance, but a HUGE one.. For a price that in all honesty, I could double here and still be selling it cheap..
PLUS... he had some GORGEOUS Inneatus and Scott's Fairy wrasses. A few monster Midas blennies and some fat copperbands. Not often you find fat CBB at a LFS.
His prices were not only fair, but downright cheap... Take for example the wrasses... Just over wholesale. Not kidding.. And yes, it as the real Jimmy and not a hologram or crazy computer simulation..

If you are in the market, get down there quick. At those prices they are sure not to last.. There were 2 monster elegance, and I got one, the other went to another reefer who was there.. There was still a large one, just not as big as the two we got..

Seriously, I am still amazed... F-ing Jimmy.. Never ceases to amaze.....

Yeah im the same way.. been there multiple times just to look around. Ive only bought 1 thing from there because their prices were on the higher end, i remember one time their sale prices were the same price as another stores reg price... guess its different now?

Yeah im the same way.. been there multiple times just to look around. Ive only bought 1 thing from there because their prices were on the higher end, i remember one time their sale prices were the same price as another stores reg price... guess its different now?
I have actually bought quite a bit from him over the years, but only after playing let's make a deal..
With the prices he was throwing around Today, I didn't even bother... They were that good... Like holy crap good...

He does usually have good quality stuff, just know what you are looking at..

As an example, the 5 yellow tangs I have came from him. 3 years ago.. All doing great..

Its been awhile since of been there, think last time was when they had they mystery fish in a bag thing. Maybe ill hit them up on my next lfs run in oc.

Best time to visit reef lounge is during the holiday time. I've seen them run awesome deals for the holidays. July 4, Labor Day, etc

Its been awhile since of been there, think last time was when they had they mystery fish in a bag thing. Maybe ill hit them up on my next lfs run in oc.
mystery fish in bag was fun. Its like a box of chocolate.....

He has a great selection but the prices are overpriced for sure but if u are returning customers he will take care of u but I know u can get a better prices at other shops 5 min from him with a bigger selection for sure

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I need to visit these gems in Anaheim
Gonna derail my own thread for a second...

Literally 2 minutes from Reef Lounge are RR USA and 2 Guys Corals. Plus... There is an old school shop maybe one more minute away called The Reef. They usually have some hidden LPS gems with prices that will surprise you in a good way... As an example, I know first hand, he has a bounce shroom... As of today, not for sale, but.......
This is not all of the shops within another 15-20 minute radius, but places I like to go... Especially since all 3 of the above are 3-4 mins from my house....

Back on topic now...

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
Gonna derail my own thread for a second...

Literally 2 minutes from Reef Lounge are RR USA and 2 Guys Corals. Plus... There is an old school shop maybe one more minute away called The Reef. They usually have some hidden LPS gems with prices that will surprise you in a good way... As an example, I know first hand, he has a bounce shroom... As of today, not for sale, but.......
This is not all of the shops within another 15-20 minute radius, but places I like to go... Especially since all 3 of the above are 3-4 mins from my house....

Back on topic now...
thanks Ben, Ive been to TGC and its pretty impressive inside. I will need to check out the rest when new tank is ready. I hate going to LFS and seeing something I wanted and not being able to buy it

Latest posts