Help Identify Mystery Tube Pest Killing My Coral

xxg0dzxx

Hello,

Can someone please help me identify what is killing my green bubble coral. I noticed about 4 weeks ago my bubble coral was not opening the size that he normally was. I didn't pay to much attention since my parameter's were on point and my other corals were doing great. last week I decided to move him to a different spot and I noticed what looked like a tube from a feather duster worm attached to it. It started from underneath the sand and ended in the corals mouth. when I removed the tube there was nothing inside the tube and the coral had some missing flesh. This whole week I tried searching at night with a flash light and I couldn't find a clue. Today, a week after I noticed another tube that had reached the top of my coral and was heading into the mouth. When I pulled the coral away from the sand it had another tube with sand grains attached to it but again with nothing inside. Any idea what this might be? Will my bubble coral bounce back and regrow it's missing flesh? Am I going to have to completely break down my tank to get rid of this? Please let me know what you guys think and what you advise. I attached a few pictures below. Thank you.

Today's picture with tube attached

Today's 2nd picture with tube attached

Picture after removing tube. flesh missing..

1 weeks ago. After I removed the first tube.

xxg0dzxx

So after weeks of trying to figure out what has been building tubes and eating part of my bubble coral I recorded a video of what it is.. The mystery pest created a tube against the glass of my aquarium which made it just a matter of time before I would catch him on film. Today 2 hours after the aquarium lights turned off I decided to go downstairs with my phone and I was able to record it in action. Now that I know what it looks like I need help identifying what it is and the best way to get rid of it and will I have to worry about it reproducing.. Please help sadly I had 80 previous reviews with no help. But I hope this video helps. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to upload the videos. You can copy and paste link to see video. Thank you.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2l5441>&s=9#.WNnof4WcGM9

[video]http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2l5441%3E&s=9#.WNnof4WcGM9[/video]