Small chiller, forgot the size $40

Hey guys summer is right around the corner and I have this small old chiller just chillin in the backyard. It was working when I left it there it's just pretty old and needs some love. $40 but take it as is, I can't guarantee it's fully functional but I'll see if I have an old pump lying around to check it with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read your post more carefully. If you can test it, I will PP you $100, But I do not want to come down to test it to find it not working. Thanks!

Lol k I will test it for sure tomorrow and give priority to the highest bidder since apparently people are willing to pay a little more than I put it up for. I'll definitely let everyone know if it's still working.

Dude, I am going to be in your area Sunday. I was going through your post to get a sense of things. You have been a cool participant, i like that. But I have to ask, is this nano the 1/10 you mentioned back two years ago? http://www.socalireefs.com/forums/showthread.php?59932-Help-chiller-is-killing-my-livestock

Looks like the problem was resolved.

If you say it worked, and have not had time to test it, I will pickup as is for $20. Just let me know. Thanks! Craig 3238218828

Lol k I will test it for sure tomorrow and give priority to the highest bidder since apparently people are willing to pay a little more than I put it up for. I'll definitely let everyone know if it's still working.

That's the lowest price chiller I've seen (assuming it works). However I already have one.

Glws

Your inbox is full. I am guessing you have not had a chance to test it. Since I I am going to be in your area tomorrow, can I just pick it up untested for $30? If yes, please just text me your address. Thanks! Craig 323-821-8828

Lol. It's at $40 already and you want it cheaper...I'd throw it away before I let somebody lowball me like that.

Lol. It's at $40 already and you want it cheaper...I'd throw it away before I let somebody lowball me like that.

Lol, people always have to save, even if just a dollar! I threw away a chiller that needed some service last week because I am
Sick of dealing with people on forums haha...

Lol, people always have to save, even if just a dollar! I threw away a chiller that needed some service last week because I am
Sick of dealing with people on forums haha...
Gonna risk his livestock on a chiller with problems. But he saved $10

Latest posts