adopt my corals for a while?

Genoks

Premium Member
Supporter
i had an established reef tank, 2 years running had nice sps and lps stuff, i moved houses last week and had to redo my plumbing and went bare bottom, long story short my tank is now re-clycling, most of the life in my tank was in my sand and i took that away and now all my corals are not doing well, they will eventually all die if i dont find a temp home for them, already had 2 sps colonies go bye bye

its a long shot but would anybody be willing to keep my corals until i get everythi g in my tank back in order again.

Gino I contacted you about a buddy who may be able to help you out.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Depending on the sizes, I could probably find some space as well. I have a 240, a pretty full 240, but I am sure I could find some room. Close in Anaheim too.

ivan

Featured Reef
Well I have lots of space on the floor of my tank if you want to put them on my tank you are more than welcome

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
I'm in area I have some space if you need

i had an established reef tank, 2 years running had nice sps and lps stuff, i moved houses last week and had to redo my plumbing and went bare bottom, long story short my tank is now re-clycling, most of the life in my tank was in my sand and i took that away and now all my corals are not doing well, they will eventually all die if i dont find a temp home for them, already had 2 sps colonies go bye bye

its a long shot but would anybody be willing to keep my corals until i get everythi g in my tank back in order again.
Sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts