Setting up

Just a few pictures of my 60 gallon [36x20x20] setup. Gonna try my luck without a skimmer, but with the mari5pure and Miracle mud. Live stock will be mostly LPS, Zos and Acans.
Lighting is 2x AI Hydra 26's. Flow the new 4K Icecap. Return Jebao DC-6000. More to come in time

What y'all think

SantaMonicaHelp

Just a few pictures of my 60 gallon [36x20x20] setup. Gonna try my luck without a skimmer, but with the mari5pure and Miracle mud. Live stock will be mostly LPS, Zos and Acans.
Lighting is 2x AI Hydra 26's. Flow the new 4K Icecap. Return Jebao DC-6000. More to come in time

What y'all think
Hey DaReefer16,

Look nice:)
What fish do you plan to have?

Zhenya

Looks like a nice clean set up. I'd remove that rock in the center to create to seperate islands. Then build each one a bit taller.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

ChevelleJason

Premium Member
Supporter

What y'all think
Off to a good start! I'm in Palmdale (Ana Verde). Once you're up and running and cycled, I can hook you up with some frags.

Its really up to you. I guarantee this won't be the last time you'll move your rock around, you'll move it several times until one day it'll just look right. Lol I glued all my rock together on my current build, but I messed with the rock about 3 weeks until l was happy with the look. I want to minimize detritus in my sand bed from dead spots so im doing less then 25lbs. Hard to see from the white back wall, but here's a pic...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk