Fiance move in, Cant have tank! tank breakdown =(

bobssecrtsn

2020 Philanthropist
Waiting for the livestock to get sold first, But would like to have these gone when the livestock is gone.

All items were taken care of, And most if not all within the 1 year mark or less

Leemar 36x36x24 eurobrace tank and stand and sump+ plumbing, Stand had to cut sides off and screw back together to fit through the door, small chip on the left bottom side, but doesnt effect anything. ( sump is acrylic made by AA. If you look around my photobucket account you'll find it somewhere.) 450$ picked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nanobox LED hybrid 36" ATI fixture, 6 bulb/ 6 puck V3 LEDS, controllable through bluefish APP, This light will grow anything you wish. opt this over the Ati hybrid simply because I can control the LEDS through my phone since I'm away from my tank weeks at a time. also will come with 6 NEW spares of bulbs 4 - Blue +, 1-C+, 1-Purple + 950$
>>>>might have a spare fan as well.

custom battery back up for all ecotech products. all you need is a 12v battery, 60$ SOLDSOLD

1 MP60QD with spare wetside, used less then 2-3 months. no box. 550$ SOLDSOLD

2 MP40 Second Gen, upgraded wetside to QD 3 weeks of use 200$ Each still have boxes SOLDSOLD

Vortech Vectra M1 1 year old never maxed out, (30% mostly) 250$ still have box SOLDSOLD

Aquamaxx ConeS co-3 no complaints constant skimming even with frozen food never tried mysis though, less then 4 months use bought it at RAP, 200$

FULL apex system, 3 eb8, BOB, WXM, AFS feeder, Dos + container, ALD + 2 sensors, pm1 for spare temp and ph, 1 ph probe, 1 orp probe, 2 temp probes. 600$ SOLDSOLD

BRS 1.1 ML doser used very little, only to dose when my ca/alk was low - 40$ EA or 60$ both SOLDSOLD

tunze ATO 2 months old ( not to nano one ) 100$ SOLDSOLD

Seneye par meter, used only once, 60$ SOLDSOLD

milwaukee digital refractometer, used 3 times and never used it again, 60$ SOLDSOLD

Hanna phosphate ULR meter, used 2 times, 35$ SOLDSOLD

lots of misc hoarding stuff. hopefully I can get a picture of these items. Till then heres one .

Located in San Diego by SDSU, FCFS unless paypaled first.

Will be in Anaheim friday-sunday will meet in Anaheim

haiguys

not to derail the thread, but if she's moving into your place, why do you have to sell the tank? (I know she's your fiance, so no disrespect, but that just seems a bit callous of her)

bobssecrtsn

2020 Philanthropist
I know fella's. But at least now I have an excuse near the future for a peninsula tank, I might just keep the lights for that if no one picks it up

bobssecrtsn

2020 Philanthropist
Deciding to stick with a 10-15 gallon to house my nem and clown fishes. VERY VERY hard for me to see them go, contacted the buyer and asked if I can keep them to stay in the hobby. [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION] [MENTION=9380]haiguys[/MENTION]

Buyer name is G-forc, Very understanding person! thank you!

Deciding to stick with a 10-15 gallon to house my nem and clown fishes. VERY VERY hard for me to see them go, contacted the buyer and asked if I can keep them to stay in the hobby. [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION] [MENTION=9380]haiguys[/MENTION]

Buyer name is G-forc, Very understanding person! thank you!
Sorry was only kidding but glad your staying in!

bobssecrtsn

2020 Philanthropist
THANKS! LIGHTS SOLDSOLDSOLD.

only 2 things left are

Leemar 36x36x24 eurobrace tank and stand and sump+ plumbing, Stand had to cut sides off and screw back together to fit through the door, small chip on the left bottom side, but doesnt effect anything. ( sump is acrylic made by AA. If you look around my photobucket account you'll find it somewhere.) 450$ picked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Aquamaxx ConeS co-3 no complaints constant skimming even with frozen food never tried mysis though, less then 4 months use bought it at RAP, 200$

fiance moving in....oh boi! She's not even in yet and things are already changing...lol. good luck with everything!

Latest posts