Max postponed ?

Gumbii where is your plants and chickens....
don't have chickens right now... and i've been planting a ton of stuff right now... i'm putting out a couple of amorphophallus konjak bulbs out right now... these guys... anyone grow these...? i'm also trying to grow an amorphophallus titanum...

never seen those before, they are pretty cool. whats up with the limp one?
they're freaken nuts... first they flower... they don't even need dirt to flower... the flower opens, it smells like stinking rotting dead meat... then the flower dies... a couple months later, they sprout what looks like a tree.. that's when the bulbs and stuff actually grow... they grow roots, grow baby bulbs, get huge.... then the flower dies, you take it out of the dirt... well, most people take them out if it doesn't rain a lot... then it gives a flower... they flower 6 times in a row, and on the 7th year, they give seeds, then don't give a flower... something like that... i have around 4 different varieties, but i just got them... so i'm just trying them out....

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
you look different in that picture, I like what you did with your hair. :becky:

that thing is freaking huge! Looks like it could be used as a weapon

bro... this is the titanum... i'm hoping to have something this big in 15 years or so....

Wow my girlfriend has been wanting to start growing flowers as a hobby. I never thought about growing something this cool and interesting. What else can you grow?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wow my girlfriend has been wanting to start growing flowers as a hobby. I never thought about growing something this cool and interesting. What else can you grow?

lol... oh no you didn't...

i grow a lot of stuff... well, collect... i collect and mess with a lot of orchids... from terrestrial, to some mounted on wood or rocks... i collect a lot of succulents too... all succulents flower... right now i'm sprouting seeds and cuttings in a small greenhouse... the green house is for my orchids, pitcher plants, carnivorous plants and seeds and stuff....

my thing are smelly flowers... i love the ones that smell like rotting meat... i have about 30 different stapeliads already... this is my orbea variegata... love this guy... one of my favorites.... smells like a dead rat stuck in the wall....

but if you're serious about plants, hit me up on instagram, facebook or on youtube... here's my channel... it's on hiatus right now, but i'm working on like 4 videos at the moment... LOL...

https://www.youtube.com/gumbiigrows

That thing is freaking sweet. I'm trying to get her to grow marijuana but some succulents like that would look great to. Wouldn't be able to grow anything serious until we got our own house. I bet plants like that look the best in the ground instead of a pot.

lol... oh no you didn't...

i grow a lot of stuff... well, collect... i collect and mess with a lot of orchids... from terrestrial, to some mounted on wood or rocks... i collect a lot of succulents too... all succulents flower... right now i'm sprouting seeds and cuttings in a small greenhouse... the green house is for my orchids, pitcher plants, carnivorous plants and seeds and stuff....

my thing are smelly flowers... i love the ones that smell like rotting meat... i have about 30 different stapeliads already... this is my orbea variegata... love this guy... one of my favorites.... smells like a dead rat stuck in the wall....

but if you're serious about plants, hit me up on instagram, facebook or on youtube... here's my channel... it's on hiatus right now, but i'm working on like 4 videos at the moment... LOL...

https://www.youtube.com/gumbiigrows
Dude its been a long time, but i started reefing again after 8 years. so no more chickens hu my ol'lady has been bugging to get some for the back yard. nice Plants, does the back yard smell like a dead aminal?

Latest posts