BlueWorldJeff, new to SCR

Hello All, I am new to SCR, but have been reefing for about 5 years. Started with a 120 g and moved up to a 180 gallon mixed reef.

I'm interterested in keeping SPS, LPS, some softies, Tridacna clams...and Wrasses and Tangs!

The Blue World 180 is a 6'x2'x2' 180 gallon vision with center overflow. Sump has drain chamber, 3 filter socks chamber, AquaMaxx AM250 skimmer, live rock rubble, TLF150 GFO reactor and Waveline DC6000 return pump

The tank has four live rock pillars for the corals to grow on and to provide plenty of room for the fish to swim. Flow is provided by 2 x Tunze 6105 powerheads. Everything electronic is controlled by an Apex Controller

Livestock includes:
- Dejardini Sailfin Tang
- Blonde Naso Tang
- Yellow Eye Kole Tang
- Leopard Wrasse
- Checkerboard Wrasse
- Flame Angel
- 2 x Black and White Ocellaris Clownfish
- 2 x Blue Chromis
- Cleaner Shrimp
- 2 x Sand Sifting Stars
- 2 x Serpent Stars
- Hermits
- Trochus Snails
- ORA Ultra Gold Maxima Clam

Some of the corals include:
-Green and Red Monti Cap
-Pink Prostrata
-Ponape Birdsnest
-Mint Pavona
-Porites
-Tri Color Valida
-Spongodes
-Acan Lord(s)
-Purple Stylophora
-Purple and Orange Monti Digitata
-Maze Brain
-Encrusting Montis
-Monti Undata

I just moved to Murrieta, CA. Have met some cool people at my LFS, Fish Frenzy. A great place to get quality fish, coral and supplies.

Does anyone know if there is a reef club out this way? I could always use some advice on tank issues when they arise

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Welcome! Very nice tank you have out there. [MENTION=6134]Jhuneke[/MENTION] lives out there so you can bug her haha jk maybe she knows of clubs out there.

SantaMonicaHelp

Hello All, I am new to SCR, but have been reefing for about 5 years. Started with a 120 g and moved up to a 180 gallon mixed reef.

I'm interterested in keeping SPS, LPS, some softies, Tridacna clams...and Wrasses and Tangs!

The Blue World 180 is a 6'x2'x2' 180 gallon vision with center overflow. Sump has drain chamber, 3 filter socks chamber, AquaMaxx AM250 skimmer, live rock rubble, TLF150 GFO reactor and Waveline DC6000 return pump

The tank has four live rock pillars for the corals to grow on and to provide plenty of room for the fish to swim. Flow is provided by 2 x Tunze 6105 powerheads. Everything electronic is controlled by an Apex Controller

Livestock includes:
- Dejardini Sailfin Tang
- Blonde Naso Tang
- Yellow Eye Kole Tang
- Leopard Wrasse
- Checkerboard Wrasse
- Flame Angel
- 2 x Blue Chromis
- Cleaner Shrimp
- 2 x Sand Sifting Stars
- 2 x Serpent Stars
- Hermits
- Trochus Snails

-Green and Red Monti Cap
-Pink Prostrata
-Ponape Birdsnest
-Mint Pavona
-Porites
-Tri Color Valida
-Spongodes
-Acan Lord(s)
-Purple Stylophora
-Maze Brain
-Encrusting Montis
-Monti Undata

I just moved to Murrieta, CA. Have met some cool people at my LFS, Fish Frenzy. A great place to get quality fish, coral and supplies.

Does anyone know if there is a reef club out this way? I could always use some advice on tank issues when they arise
Hi Jeff,
Welcome to the forum :)
Such a beautiful tank! What fish do you have?

Zhenya

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Welcome to SCR! Great place to meet other reefers as well! You have an awesome reef. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Livestock includes:
- Dejardini Sailfin Tang
- Blonde Naso Tang
- Yellow Eye Kole Tang
- Leopard Wrasse
- Checkerboard Wrasse
- Flame Angel
- 2 x Blue Chromis
- Cleaner Shrimp
- 2 x Sand Sifting Stars
- 2 x Serpent Stars
- Hermits
- Trochus Snails

-Green and Red Monti Cap
-Pink Prostrata
-Ponape Birdsnest
-Mint Pavona
-Porites
-Tri Color Valida
-Spongodes
-Acan Lord(s)
-Purple Stylophora
-Maze Brain
-Encrusting Montis
-Monti Undata

Welcome! I live in Hemet. Literally Fish Frenzy was the only place I'd go to. Casey is really cool. However haven't been there in a few months.

Welcome! Nice to see another Reefer local! Beautiful tank and scape! I'm sad to say I don't know of any clubs local to us, but I'm always happy to help if I can :) IE reefers gotta stick together lol

Latest posts