Seeking help in the 626 area for tank setup and possible truck?

Hi everybody;

I just recently bought a tank from a fellow reefer here on the forums jessesoto33.

The frag tank was originally suppose to be delivered to my wife's 2017-03-25 19.18.42.jpg 2017-03-25 19.18.51.jpg 2017-03-25 19.19.03.jpg office 10 miles from where its located now which is my garage. The agreement was he was going to set it up for me but due to some personal issues on his side, we were unable to and I had to have it at my place instead. I have to now clean it up and give it a vinegar bath because I thought it was going to be all nice and clean so I can just start the project of cycling and stuff but because I need to clean it up, it cannot go into the office.

I was going to have it delivered there either way but because he couldn't stay to help me set it up there would be no point. I rather just give it the bath and clean it up and make sure its not leaking because the office is on the 2nd floor and lord knows that would get ugly.

I need help with setting this bad boy up, because unfortunately i am not a DIYer nor am I a handyman. one of my epic fails in life. The pipes and tubes are not connected and the skimmer is not attached. the light fixture is basically just sitting there. Basically I have no idea where to start. I know what each thing does but have no idea how to get it there. My main display tank is an all-in-one so everything came connected and ready to rock. =(

The tank is 48x24x18. (90 gallons) and I was told everything is ready to go. I did purchase additional stuff such as APEX Neptune controllers and back up battery. I would like not only really for somebody to put it together but teach me. I can pay you too if you want. I also have high end coral and new or used gently stuff that you might want too. you can take your pick. I am in this hobby not to make money but just grow my stuff and trade. Will also help others along the way as others have helped me. I like this hobby because alot of people I met was not about the money but was about helping each other and people just keep giving stuff and trading , then you got the money makers. I like that you can have both.

Also if possible if somebody can help me with moving this bad boy to its original destination which is about 10 miles away , 2nd story. Please PM me if you are able to. If I am in the wrong forum, I apologize. My first time on the computer trying to use this forum, I usually just read and reply on the iphone. Thanks in advance everybody!

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
I'd help you but only Sundays. Also do you have.
A weight limit since your on the second floor?

Actually thanks so much for offering everybody, but I think I want to sell it now because it's just way too big to be on the second floor .. any takers ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same price I paid which is 500, has everything needed and I'm located in the 626 area San Gabriel valley .

IMG_0124.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts