New Phantom and Frostbite clown fish pair!

Just got these yesterday. Put them both in breeder box to pair up. i have had tanks and coral for years but never had a clown pair besides an old tomato clown years ago. so far i have them in a small marineland breeder box inside my tank. Will they have enough space?oxygen? the frostbite seems to lay on his side which is what tank bred clowns do i am told when lights are low or off. It just freaked me out that she was on her side. i am more concerned of the small breeder box they are in and them getting enough flow/oxygen.

IMG_4881.jpg IMG_4882.jpg

If you don't see any aggression I would just put them in the display tank and they will pair up since you got them at the same time. This is what I have done in the past and it always worked for me;) Good luck and and nice pair !

SantaMonicaHelp

Just got these yesterday. Put them both in breeder box to pair up. i have had tanks and coral for years but never had a clown pair besides an old tomato clown years ago. so far i have them in a small marineland breeder box inside my tank. Will they have enough space?oxygen? the frostbite seems to lay on his side which is what tank bred clowns do i am told when lights are low or off. It just freaked me out that she was on her side. i am more concerned of the small breeder box they are in and them getting enough flow/oxygen.

View attachment 56663 View attachment 56664
Hi Darren,

Congratulations with new friends! They are looking great:)
Was it difficult to get them?

Zhenya

Latest posts