How do I sell my fish I can't post why what do I need to do

My Tank Build
Not a new rule. As long as I have been a member of this forum it has been in place.
The rule use to be 20 meaningful posts but the forum use to get the flakes that would hit that in a day and then sale the broken used cheap c**p and rip off good active members. They would even try to be be flipper and buy stuff on Craig'slist and try to up sale it here (yea like scr members are going to pay full price for used, hahaha)
But even back then the forums host site wasn't very effective at weeding out the newbies from not being able to post in the sale section so Cody, John, and Chris had to be the gardeners

Fishnugget

Bad Idea!!! People get watched with a magnify glass if this is done and you can easily loose all the posts. Best advice is to actually partake in the forum. The point of the 50 post is to stop from getting people joining to use this as a craigslist and to participate as well as to keep the scammers away.

Not a new rule. As long as I have been a member of this forum it has been in place.
I am not going anywhere...I just set up a 200 gallon. I will need everyone feedback once I update. :)

I changed by username thats why....I used to be "Retzius" but setup a new account because I was over that name.

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol. Good idea. I need to build my post count up too.
Post a bunch of meaningless posts like "cool" or "nice" until you reach 50.
I am not going anywhere...I just set up a 200 gallon. I will need everyone feedback once I update. :)

I changed by username thats why....I used to be "Retzius" but setup a new account because I was over that name.
Well good to see you back.

My advice is participate by asking question, giving your own advice because honestly this forum has good perks. Better deals on coral, fish, and equipment than CL. Plus you get to meet a lot of Reefer who are very nice n give so much advice. I've met plenty of awesome ppl on here but I participate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Just pay for the membership supporter and get more message space. At least you support the host for keeping this site from turning into Craigslist and also get great Info and deals.

I been here way longer then most of you guys and I see people come and leave to make a quick buck.