New To The Forum World..

xxg0dzxx

Hello all, My name is David. I live in Palmdale where there are no places to buy corals or marine fish. Must be the weather. Lets hurry up and open a place out here for us lol. I currently own a 45 jbj mix tank with the ecotech radion xr30w g3 pro, Mp40qd, reeflink, Apex gold, uv sterilizer, tunze ato, Arctica chiller etc.. I started in this hobby in 1998-2005. I quit the hobby because I got to busy trying to get my life together. Boy was it a different ball game back then. Not like I'm old I'm only 33 but I just got back into reefing last year and I am amazed on how easy it is now. Back then we didn't have Forums, YouTube and the equipment like we do today. One thing I do say I miss is the prices of corals. I use to be able to buy a whole coral colony for the price I am paying for a frag today. Guess the demand is higher now and more people have got into this hobby which is also great. Well I hope I didn't bore anyone to much. I will see you all around. God bless.

SantaMonicaHelp

Hello all, My name is David. I live in Palmdale where there are no places to buy corals or marine fish. Must be the weather. Lets hurry up and open a place out here for us lol. I currently own a 45 jbj mix tank with the ecotech radion xr30w g3 pro, Mp40qd, reeflink, Apex gold, uv sterilizer, tunze ato, Arctica chiller etc.. I started in this hobby in 1998-2005. I quit the hobby because I got to busy trying to get my life together. Boy was it a different ball game back then. Not like I'm old I'm only 33 but I just got back into reefing last year and I am amazed on how easy it is now. Back then we didn't have Forums, YouTube and the equipment like we do today. One thing I do say I miss is the prices of corals. I use to be able to buy a whole coral colony for the price I am paying for a frag today. Guess the demand is higher now and more people have got into this hobby which is also great. Well I hope I didn't bore anyone to much. I will see you all around. God bless.
Hey David,

Welcome to the forum:)
I hope you like it a lot!
What stock do you have?

Zhenya

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome!!! Don't let [MENTION=2546]gumbii[/MENTION] scare you too much. He/She just likes to troll sometime :D

Last edited:

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Welcome David. This site is a great resource for a local reefer! Any pictures of your current setup?

Latest posts