Question about wavemaker

Hi all,

I am planning to set up a IM Fusion 10 Gallons tank, and I would keep 2 small clown fish and almost keep zoas. What wavemaker do you recommend on that tank size? I am thinking about Hydro Koralia 240, but I see some people mention about Jebao rw4/pp4.

Any opinion is very appreciated.

Thanks

http://www.marinedepot.com/Hydor_FL...E8oHltlSKCV8jQ_ePZSwPP7ab8SzgW-41jBoC-aTw_wcB

Im 10 has a single return on it, and it is so small thatyou wilhave plenty of turbulence from just the return. Putting in more pumps will just shrink your scape.

Try, instead, the Hydor rotating deflector. It rotates on its axis using the flow to spin it.

I used two in my jbj 28 on its stock returns, and I have everything from softies to sps.

Clowns and zoas in a 10? Just one of these bad boys will save you a whole lot of headache.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Haha thanks Nick for the advice. I will look into the spinning one. The stock pump is rated from 12-94 gph max, so you think it will be good enough for flow by itself with spinning for the whole tank?
The setup will be small pieces of tonga rocks and that's all

Trung

It will not give you direct control over the wave pattern like a traditional wave maker, but it will create the kind of turbulence you need in a tank of that size.

For what you want, I think you will be just fine.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Latest posts