Starting my 40 Gallon one again

hi everyone my name is justin. Im 27 i live in san bernardino and i am a combat veteran. I started my first tank which was a 2 gallon pico after my deployment in 2012. I then moved up to a 10Gallon then onto a 20Gallon. I have had my 40Breeder for a few years now and at times have had it nice but over the last couple years i have not focused on my tank which resulted in losing a bunch of coral. So i redid my sump and plumbing upgraded my return pump and have it back up and running. Currently the only livestock i have are 2 clownfish 1 sixline wrasse and 1 yellow tang which i have had since starting this tank. As for coral i have a few heads of frogspawn, hammer, and some blue mushrooms. I want to try more sps this time around but zoas are still my favorite. Looking forward to meeting some new people in my area

IMG_5066.jpg IMG_5064.jpg IMG_5063.jpg IMG_5065.jpg

I dont have much in it right now but soon enough it will be back to where it was lol. I have a 20Gallon sump with filter sock right now and a media reactor currently running cemipure in it. I ran through my budget for the month so next month or so i'll get a skimmer and get my refugium section going. trying to keep it pretty simple so i dont start slacking off on it again lol. Not the best pics i dont know how everyone gets those glamour shots like there in a magazine lol

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Justin welcome to Socalireefs! Thank you for your service. If you are ever in the SD area, I can definitely hook you up with a few SPS to get your tank started.

Latest posts