ICP anylist who using them?

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
ICP anylist who using them? I just ordered a set how does it compare to Triton?

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
I did they sent results back pretty quick

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
I've done triton a few times, it seemed a long wait for me and I had to pay postage.
I just bought a couple Aquamedic test , nice thing is its cheaper, comes with prepaid postage and they are in the US.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I won a ATI new ICP test kit that was donated by Marine Depot last night at SCMAS meeting. I will let you know how it compares to Triton as I am going to send 1 of each in to see if they are both similar results.

The new ATI kit has pre paid postage, and a 3rd vial to send in sample of RODI for testing. Looking forward to getting results. I sent off Triton test on Tuesday this week so the ATI test will go out Monday, and I will let you know how long it takes.

With more options the price should come down on these valuable tests. I normally test when I am having problems to see what is wrong. This time I am testing to get results because my tank is doing well and with my tank happy want to see what makes it thrive.

Last edited:
ATI took 2 weeks to get my test but once I got it they were extremely helpful. I will use them again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts