CO2 bottle jacket

My Tank Build
The exchange method is the safestway to go with co2 bottles. Every few years the bottle need to be serviced and hydro tested. It can be expensive to have that done on a single tank your self. When exchanging the bottle u don't have to worry about the testing of the bottle to make sure it's in proper shape.
For the jacket I see no point but that's just me. All it's going to do is collect salt dust on it and end up deteriorating

Does anyone have a jacket on there CO2 bottle, especially if you do the exchange method?
I havent found any place that sells one.

I was thinking of something like this w/o the heater....

http://m.ebay.com/itm/NOS-14165NOS-...%3A7f76bb2415b0a2ab9617fa08fff0fd68%7Ciid%3A1

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Do you want to Jacket to protect the cylinder because it's a rental? I used to exchange co2 at airgas and some of those bottles are really scuffed up. They don't examine them or check for scratches when you return them

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
I want a jacket to make it pretty. Lol.
I going to have a chrome SS regulator connected to an exchange tank. I was just wondering if anyone has thought about a neoprene sleeve like ones for beer bottles

I want a jacket to make it pretty. Lol.
I going to have a chrome SS regulator connected to an exchange tank. I was just wondering if anyone has thought about a neoprene sleeve like ones for beer bottles

Ok cool. Look up scuba tank covers/stickers. They might be a little bigger but I'm sure you could make it work. I used to cut a thigh out of a old wetsuit to protect my tank for rocky shore dives. If you just need something to cover it up you can use a thigh off some old tights or leggings if you have some lying around.

Have your grandma knit you something real sexy!
Lol! It could say "Grandmas little angel....fish.". I think that would be darling.
Not trying to dog pile on you though cuz I'm looking for the same thing. Hate the nice tank, nice stand, nice furniture and crappy rental tank. Thinking of letting my daughter "Beadazzle" it but then afraid of the looks I'd get when I take it in.