RRC Pink Cadillac plus lots of other rare and just plain pretty SPS

watchguy123

Featured Reef
My tank is in a very happy place right now with good color and growth. I have trimmed to make some frags available. Some of the frags are chunky and encrusted and some are small, the pictures should make it clear which is which. Most frags have been cut for many weeks as you can tell by the encrusting but some are fresher and you can probably tell by the color of the plug. Shipping for 10:30 am next day delivery (where available) is $35 additional in Southern Cal. I expect your frags to thrive but if not, contact me—it’s a hobby and I want happy reefers (and I really mean that). I live in Southern California.

My tank is lit with three metal halides (radiums 250 watt 20k) and four t5’s (80 watt ATI blue plus) and reefbrite XHO’s for dawn and dusk.

Reef Raft Canada Pink Cadillac --it doesn’t get much rarer than this. My original frag (actually I have two) came from Toronto, Canada—they are indeed the real deal. White to yellow tips, reddish body, and crazy blue polyps

Mother colony

These frags are tiny, really just 1/4inch nubs or so, $125

I have frags of larger pieces as well with the prices listed:

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Blueberry Wine (you will only find this in Canada as far as I know) It usually grows with long spindly branches but mine is getting blasted with flow, hence the frequent branching. The blue is like a metallic blue flake, hard to capture on a photograph. It is spectacular and a color I have never seen before—its pretty amazing.

Mother colony

Blueberry Wine frags are $175

Z’s Tropic—Its crazy bright green with vivid blue/purple tips

Mother colony

Frags are $50

RR USA Pink Floyd --this is crazy yellow with bright red polyps. Polyp extension is crazy good on this guy and the colors blow everything else away.

Mother colony

Frags of RR USA Pink Floyd are $100 I have vertical branches and encrusting frag plugs—your choice

watchguy123

Featured Reef
RR Canada Shazam--- Reef Raft Canada has some of the craziest and brightest acros out there. Once again, I don’t know anyone else who has frags of this for sale in the United States. It is a beautiful blue with red polyps—wow! Until this is a mini colony, it likely will not show the multiple blue shades or the red polyps, gou have to give it some time to grow.

Mother colony

Mother colony

RR Canada Shazam frags are $200

Jason Fox Flame—it really is on fire. The frags tend to blah out initially after being cut and then they color up finally, so I find you need to be patient

Mother colony

Mother colony under LEDS

Frags are 3/4 to 1 inch and are $70

RR Asia Diablo this is not RR USA Red Diablo. It does have awesome color. Gotta love the color and polyp extension.

Mother colony

Mother colony

RR Asia Diablo frags are $80

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Oregon Tort-- no other blue quite like it. You can spot it from the next room because of the beautiful blue.

Mother colony

Frags of the Oregon Tort are $60

Z’s Yellow Eyed Jawdropper—yellow polyps on a peach/pink body. Its crazy beautiful and a stunner under any lighting. This is the most unusual and fabulous coral that I have.

Mother colony

Mother colony under leds

Mother colony under leds

Frags of Z’s yellow Eyed Jawdropper $350

watchguy123

Featured Reef
RR Asia (TGC) Inferno-- mine has started to absolutely grow crazy. Big long growth tips with polyp extension. It’s a knockout. It is delicate, I am not sure why but about half the frags don’t seem to survive the first week of fragging. And the frags like to brown out as well. These frags have been cut for weeks.

Mother colony

]

Mother colony

Mother colony under LEDS

Frags of the Inferno are $200

Wet Thumbs Mother of Pearl This is an oldie but goodie and maybe you have to have been around sps a long time to really appreciate the novelty and color of this colony

Mother colony

Frags of the WT MOP are $40

Z 1

Mother colony

Frags of Z1 are $80

Z’s Glow $40

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Z’s Avenger-- crazy bright, a gazillion colors with bright red polyps. It is unreal and not photoshopped. It is just plain gorgeous and a stunner. Frags start out a bit blah but then morph into a stunning colony. Mine is up high getting lots of light and flow This coral usually browns out when fragged so your frag will take time to fully color up

Mother colony

Frags of the Z’s Avenger are $150

RR Asia Ray’s Rainbow

Mother colony

]

Frags of RR Asia Ray’s Rainbow are $50

]

Reef Raft Canada Orange Passion It is a stunning coral and the frags are awesome. Mine originally came from Canada, hence the name.

Mother Colony

Frags of the RR Canada Orange Passion are $200

watchguy123

Featured Reef
Thank you
Responded to pm, sorry it took so long
Amazing corals! Would love to come see your set up sometime
I would love it, but my wife has a hang up about strangers in the house. So all I do is meet up with people to pick up frags at a nearby McDonalds. I love sharing and talking about reef, but priority is a happy wife. Plus she puts up with all my crazy reefing expenses.
I will get back to you in the morning.
Thank you
Amazing Sticks! GLWS, I'm very tempted on a few!
Its fun when you get some color out of these guys. It is a good time in my tank but that can change overnight.
Holy moly! I would like one of those Shazam frags and possibly some others. What city are you located in?
I have the shazam frags. I am in Calabassas but my wife has a hang up with strangers in the house. Shipping in Southern Cal is pretty cheap for fedex overnight by 10:30 am. If you give me your zip, I can tell you exactly what it is.

Thank you all for noticing my frags. This is a delightful hobby.

Latest posts