How to keep BTA bubble

Hey, please share your experience on how to keep Bubble Tip Anemone bubble. Here are some of my experience.

1. Buy one that is already bubble to start with.
2. Keep in under strong direct light.
3. Keep multiple ones together.
4. Get a young one.
5. Don't let it get too comfortable or relax. If you see it elongate its tentacle. Stir it.
6. Keep Low to Medium flow.

Weekly water changes, and after 2-3 months: Rose Bubble will Split, if I told you tank size you'd laugh to hard!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Had Pair Marron Clowns, 7 gallon, Aqua Clear 200 with Sponge Pullover Sock. Tronics 50 Watt Heater. 14 Watt powercompact 50/50.

Did Weekly water changes, Back to Back 50%. Made Instant Ocean, shh: Iodine, Lab Block Shavings, Amquel, Dkh by Kent Buffer, pH buffer by Kent. Well oxygenated.

And rinse Aquaclear Sponge and intake pre-filter Sock, in old tank water. Change Aquaclear Carbon Monthly and Bi-monthly checked polyfilter but replaced on monthly religiously.

Only feed tank Frozen Strained in net Mysis by Hikari!

Was a Eclipse 7 Gallon, Purchased in 2007 before LED and eBay was created...Maybe not eBay but before eBay became trend of hobby. Simply jigsawed back of Cover and retrofitted AquaClear 200.

Eclipses...That's OldSkool...When they were thought of only Freshwater Tanks...About time First Jbj 12g Cube came out. With big 36? Watt P.c. and the fans didn't come out yet with Jbj Package.