Reef-A-Palooza 2017- October 7th & 8th- Anaheim Hilton

RAP is sold out with some of the very best equipment and livestock sellers exhibiting! The new venue is amazing. You won't want to miss the show.

The RAFFLE will be out of this world as always, amazing display tanks, lights... make your wildest dreams come true! :)

If anyone is interested in being on a waiting list in the event of a cancellation, send me a pm with your info.

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
RAP is sold out with some of the very best equipment and livestock sellers exhibiting! The new venue is amazing. You won't want to miss the show.

The RAFFLE will be out of this world as always, amazing display tanks, lights... make your wildest dreams come true! :)

If anyone is interested in being on a waiting list in the event of a cancellation, send me a pm with your info.
Can you sign up for next year?

When you say sold out you mean for venders rt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. Sold out of exhibition space. This show is for you all, there is no limit on entry tickets for attendees. :)

You can buy your tickets online if you like, or get them at the door.

is the exhibition space larger than previous years in costa mesa? Cant tell from the floorplan drawing.
The exhibition space is slightly smaller, but the the raffle and speakers will be located in other areas. There are a similar number of vendors as in the previous venue. There will be lots to see and coral and equipment to buy that is for sure.

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Any tickets discounts for scr

Well.... Not gonna steal Bean's thunder, but...... If you are one of the first...... Oh...... Say.......... BUNCH of people, the odds of getting something for freezies from Vertex is pretty high...

Well.... Not gonna steal Bean's thunder, but...... If you are one of the first...... Oh...... Say.......... BUNCH of people, the odds of getting something for freezies from Vertex is pretty high...
You don't say.... What where the hours again?

Think this show will get me back in the game. I've had my tank on auto pilot for the last 10 months. Now i just got to do some tank maintenance and get rid of some stuff that has grown out of control to make more room.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk