Reef-A-Palooza 2017- October 7th & 8th- Anaheim Hilton

Did I miss it or is there no longer a senior discount like in the past? The website only shows tickets for $20.
We've done our best to try and keep the show costs down moving to the new venue, but unfortunately we no longer will be offering a senior discount. Sorry Jerry. I'll buy you a beer.

This Hobby is perfect for those who like to drink the suds. Wheel in your coral cooler full of frosty beverages on the DL:)

I really think $20 is too high for this. The Reptile Expo is huge, at least 2-3 times the size of this event and it's only $14. It also feels like there are less speakers this year though I didn't pay attention last year since I didn't have a tank. But two speakers per day, a couple of them really have nothing interesting or new to add (Fenner, Sprung) to the hobby. Unless you're going to their talks, you're basically paying $20 to enter a marketplace to buy more stuff.
Yes I agree most of us are there to buy frags you add the parking fee its just a bit expensive. Most booths are just there to sell corals thats most of us are there for. I never attend those speakers its quite boring its information we already know.

Latest posts