WTT - Terminal Male Blue Star Leopard for Female Leopard

I have a terminal phase male blue star leopard (m. bipartitus) up for trade. I've had him about 2 years, and he has been male for about 6 months. He's a gorgeous blue specimen, about 4-5" long. He eats everything (live, frozen and pellet), and is healthy as a horse. He's a little big for my tank, and is not tolerant of new leopards. He will keep your tank free from nudibranch, flatworms and all kinds of other bugs. He gets along great with non-leopard wrasses.

I'm looking for a smaller, more submissive female leopard. Must be conditioned in your tank for at least 6 months. I'll consider any macropharyngodon species, except for meleagris.

I have a terminal phase male blue star leopard (m. bipartitus) up for trade. I've had him about 2 years, and he has been male for about 6 months. He's a gorgeous blue specimen, about 4-5" long. He eats everything (live, frozen and pellet), and is healthy as a horse. He's a little big for my tank, and is not tolerant of new leopards. He will keep your tank free from nudibranch, flatworms and all kinds of other bugs. He gets along great with non-leopard wrasses.

I'm looking for a smaller, more submissive female leopard. Must be conditioned in your tank for at least 6 months. I'll consider any macropharyngodon species, except for meleagris.

Nice male blue star! My male is pretty civil with other wrasses, except the female blue star. He never hurts her, but chases her around quite frequently. I don't think they've ever truly "paired up" or "bonded," but they do coexist. My two pintails and flames are a bit nicer to each other and swim together on occasion.

Good luck with your sale!

Nice male blue star! My male is pretty civil with other wrasses, except the female blue star. He never hurts her, but chases her around quite frequently. I don't think they've ever truly "paired up" or "bonded," but they do coexist. My two pintails and flames are a bit nicer to each other and swim together on occasion.

Good luck with your sale!
Pintails and flames... Nice sets!

Latest posts