New Guy from San Pedro!

MaddyP

Hey Everyone,

Thought it would be a good idea to get involved in the forum in my local! I'm from Oklahoma but moved to Southern Cali 4 years ago, currently living in San Pedro. I'm not new to reefing, under my belt are tanks ranging from 3 gallons to 400 gallons. I'll share a few of my recent tanks in a new thread in the near future! Looking forward to seeing what the Socal hobbyists have been up to!

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
[MENTION=12220]MaddyP[/MENTION], welcome. Have you visited Busy Bee yet on Walker and 25th? BEST sandwiches in town.

MaddyP

Hey [MENTION=3725]solitude127[/MENTION], I haven't yet tried a lot of the places here in San Pedro, I moved in almost a month ago now. Consider it on my list!

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
Hey [MENTION=3725]solitude127[/MENTION], I haven't yet tried a lot of the places here in San Pedro, I moved in almost a month ago now. Consider it on my list!
You have to get one of their hot sandwiches. Also, there are no tables there either and bring cash. They don't take cards.

Last edited:

thunhi

Hey!
What's up? Welcome.
Have you been to 7Seas Tropical Fish in Pedro? They get some nice stuff, that is not too common in most LFS.

MaddyP

Hey!
What's up? Welcome.
Have you been to 7Seas Tropical Fish in Pedro? They get some nice stuff, that is not too common in most LFS.
I checked them out this weekend! Fish all looked in great health and tanks were spotless. Might have to be my go to LFS considering they have everything I might need and only a few blocks away. :)

MaddyP

Since I have some time on my hands today, I'll be starting a build thread for my current 75g! I added the rock and sand yesterday!

SantaMonicaHelp

Hey Everyone,

Thought it would be a good idea to get involved in the forum in my local! I'm from Oklahoma but moved to Southern Cali 4 years ago, currently living in San Pedro. I'm not new to reefing, under my belt are tanks ranging from 3 gallons to 400 gallons. I'll share a few of my recent tanks in a new thread in the near future! Looking forward to seeing what the Socal hobbyists have been up to!
Hi Matt!

Welcome to the forum:)
I would love to see your tanks!
What brigs you from Oklahoma to Southern California?

Zhenya

MaddyP

Hey Zhenya, I received a job offer from Cali and figured everyone should live there at least once. So far a great decision! I'm actually back in Oklahoma now breaking down the 400g I setup a few years ago.

Latest posts