Super mad with order right now

What i ordered
a

What i received

e

NOWHERE on the page says white. The picture is black. THAT'S WHY I ORDERED IT.

I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.

Thread is so unnecessary. Marine depot has amazing customer service. Mistakes happen. A simple email or call I'm sure they would have taken care of this geez.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Thread is so unnecessary. Marine depot has amazing customer service. Mistakes happen. A simple email or call I'm sure they would have taken care of this geez.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
While I acknowledge that this is me throwing a temper tantrum, my frustration is that the PVC that came has the same model # that I ordered, but it says, "White" on its UPC/Warehouse packaging, next to the model #.

This is a Left Hand/Right Hand, or Database/Warehouse issue.

Not to mention, not their fault, but UPS delivered 2 blocks away from my house, and I had to go on a scavenger hunt for a couple hours while I went looking for it. i might have been able to reach them while they were still open, but I went looking for the **** package, and had to go knocking on doors.

The only nice thing was the hot brunette who took the package inside was wearing a skimpy bikini when she answered the door. I'm married though, so no fun for me. Just awkwardness while I explained myself and then she said she was going to deliver it tomorrow to us.

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Would have kept white, from my understanding black leeches I forgot what it was..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear. Sounds like you had 2 problems at once. Marine Depot does have excellent customer service, and will totally correct the problem. Not much can be done about your wasted time due to UPS. But give Marine Depot a call.

Picture of hot brunette would have made this thread more interesting. Just sayin
Yeah. My wife actually knew who it was that I was talking about when I told her where I went. She immediately said, "you know, i was going to say that I think she is extremely attractive, but since you saw her in a swim suit, I don't think I need to say anything."

Yeah. My wife actually knew who it was that I was talking about when I told her where I went. She immediately said, "you know, i was going to say that I think she is extremely attractive, but since you saw her in a swim suit, I don't think I need to say anything."
In that case tell MD to put her address on the package on purpose this time so it gives you another reason to make the trip over. Just sayin...again

MarineDepot

Proud Sponsor
Premium sponsor
What i ordered
a

What i received

e

NOWHERE on the page says white. The picture is black. THAT'S WHY I ORDERED IT.

I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.
We apologize for the inconvenience! If you have not already done so, please give us a call so we can make this right: 1-800-566-FISH (3474). I will send a link to this thread to our customer service manager so the department can anticipate your call.

Sincerely,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Thanks for getting back to me. I just now got off the phone with a supervisor (they called me) and we are totally square.

You have not seen the last of my business and I look forward to using you again in the future.

Sent from my 1+3t

Latest posts