Mini Maxi Carpet Anemones Spawned Tonight!!!

I walked into my room tonight and noticed a cloudy tank. Instantly I was struck with panic... brings back memeories of the tank crash.:fie: However I noticed my anemones were very shrunken back in there rocks so I thought they must be rotting and spitting there insides. :mad2: But then I watched one of the nems swell up and release a cloud of sperm and moments later a second nem repeated the same thing but eggs were released instead! This is the first time these nems have spawned in my 24 gallon nano! :) Anyone have any experience with spawning these nems? Is there any chance of raising them? If so any tips?

Gig 'em

I walked into my room tonight and noticed a cloudy tank. Instantly I was struck with panic... brings back memeories of the tank crash.:fie: However I noticed my anemones were very shrunken back in there rocks so I thought they must be rotting and spitting there insides. :mad2: But then I watched one of the nems swell up and release a cloud of sperm and moments later a second nem repeated the same thing but eggs were released instead! This is the first time these nems have spawned in my 24 gallon nano! :) Anyone have any experience with spawning these nems? Is there any chance of raising them? If so any tips?
That's awesome, any updates on this? It would be cool to have captive bred anemones, but I feel like you'd have to have a jellyfish style aquarium to raise the gametes without them being destroyed by filtration and pumps.