Please recommend an in-tank isolation box

I am currently looking at the seaside isolation box, large. Mostly because it is only 10 dollars more than the small, but it is still ridiculously expensive ($50) and it looks like the dividers are not removable.

I need to get my clowns to know where their
Anemone is in the new tank. I am thinking of naming them forrest and bubba....

I would like one whose dividers are removable so that for a couple hours a day I can remove the separation between them and let them acclimate a slime coat before dropping them in to the DT for good (and get them to love the **** thing).

Any recommendations for a slotted isolation box, in tank, that allows the chambers to be adjisted easily would be great.

Thanks.

I am currently looking at the seaside isolation box, large. Mostly because it is only 10 dollars more than the small, but it is still ridiculously expensive ($50) and it looks like the dividers are not removable.

I need to get my clowns to know where their
Anemone is in the new tank. I am thinking of naming them forrest and bubba....

I would like one whose dividers are removable so that for a couple hours a day I can remove the separation between them and let them acclimate a slime coat before dropping them in to the DT for good (and get them to love the **** thing).

Any recommendations for a slotted isolation box, in tank, that allows the chambers to be adjisted easily would be great.

Thanks.
The SeaSide isolation boxes are great. Yes, the partitions are removable. They pack flat too when not in use

Latest posts