Refugium on a Fusion 25?

I am trying to determine the best filtration options for the back of my Fusion Lagoon. I had a bunch of chaeto from my larger tank so I put some in the 2nd chamber but I'm not sure its enough to make a difference. The Chamber is about 4" by 10". It is not set up for a light but I don't think it would be too difficult to scrape some paint off the back of the chamber for a magnet light.

Any thoughts?

I think a small bag of rubbles is good enough for all in one tank. Just take the bag out to rinse once in awhile. The chambers are small and hard to clean, so just keep it simple. Chaeto would not make anything different for that tank size.

Trung

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
You always install an up flow algae scrubber

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ohiostreetz

Reef Fast Eat Glass
My Tank Build
I ran my fusion 25 successfully for like 14 months before breaking it down to a larger tank. I just ran a IM gfo reactor and a bag of carbon with filter floss on each side of the overflows. I had 5 fish and about 20 pounds of rock. I had a mixed reef with highend mushrooms and zoas with sps also and never lost a single coral.

I'm running socks with filter floss on both sides, and chemi-pure on one side. I thought about running some chaeto but seems like a pain for the size of the chamber, I dont want to start getting a bunch of detritus in the sump area.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk