Goldenback Triggerfish

Pls give me your opinion on this pricey but rare fish. Do you guys think it's pretty and worth the money (i.e. $650 shipped for a 7" to 8" specimen that's been QT'ed for a month)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
I would say yes Scott but ultimately it's your choice since you will be the one that will be seeing it everyday in your tank. The reason I say yes it's worth it is because one of the LFS close to me has one for double that price, so getting one qt'd for half sounds like a great deal.

I would say yes Scott but ultimately it's your choice since you will be the one that will be seeing it everyday in your tank. The reason I say yes it's worth it is because one of the LFS close to me has one for double that price, so getting one qt'd for half sounds like a great deal.
I can get two at that price. Lmk if you are interested so we can split the shipping cost.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
I can get two at that price. Lmk if you are interested so we can split the shipping cost.

I wish i had a big enough tank to house one but all i have are 2 small tanks right now.

Latest posts