Aquarium City Canoga Park

Don't know if I've ever seen it mentioned here on this site but it's a pretty great store. Massive selection of fish and coral. Lots of nice SPS frags at affordable prices. They had some colored up Red Planet Frags that were 2" fully encrusted for only $40 along with some other nice size frags at good prices.
Tanks were clean and fish appeared healthy. The guy who helped me was friendly and knowledgeable. I also listened to the other staff there while I was browsing and heard them enthusiastically give some great advice on compatibility and care.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Buyer beware with the frags on the show tanks (i.e red planet and others)...the guy that used to work at vivid and now runs the register at aquarium city (i forget his name) told me himself that they have had problems with aefw in that main show tank so it's very possible those colonies and frags still have aefw. Just a heads up.

805reef

Premium Member
Supporter
I haven't been there but thought about going there since they sell LRS. Might have to check it out next time. Thanks!

dontavo27

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
My Tank Build
It's a cool shop, I think I bought my first little nano aquarium there when I was 8.
Someone did mention something to me before about the sps having pest. Can't say for sure, but it's certainly a cool shop, and it's been around for a long time.

Been there a few time and it is a nice store. The last time I went there was a at least 6 months ago but the owner was very rude to me when I was talking to him about my dino situation. Made me feel like I knew nothing and didn't have time to talk to me. but every time before that was a good experience needless to say I won't be back

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts