FCFS 50g star-fire rimless sps reef breakdown

Hello all, the time has come in my life where I can no longer put in the time and effort to maintain this beauty. So to keep a long story short I will be selling my 50g (3) sided starfire glass panel Rimless reef tank. This setup was originally used as my sps reef tank, and will come with everything one would need to establish and successfully grow not only sps corals but Any of the other High light requirement corals. This tank is lit by a 250w DE 14k Phoenix Metal halide fixture & ballast w/ (2) 3 led moonlight bars for night-time viewing. Filtration occurs via a custom built Advanced Acrylic 3 chambered sump , housing 2 BRS media reactors on the left hand side (GFO/Carbon) w/ return pump in same chamber , a bubble Magnus Curve 7 Protien skimmer On the right side where the overflow goes into the filter sock, aswell as a Refugium chamber in the middle. The sump is auto-topped off by a JBJ ATO unit. As for the flow in tank, I used (2) WP-25's & a SEIO pump . I have the Red Sea test kits for CA,ALK,& MAG aswell as the Red Sea Reef Foundation additives (1) A , (2) B (one brand new) & (1) C. I also have Extra Premium ROX 0.8 carbon / high capacity GFO. The aquascape in this tank was carefully crafted out of 100lbs or more of Fiji premium hand selected live rock, in which I paid over 4.50$ a pound for... tank has about a 2" sand bed all around. Will throw in all of my fish food ( mysis & brine ), 5gallon water jugs, a few lightly used MH bulbs, extra WP-25 controllers, fish net, and a quarter bag of reef crystals free to anyone who buys everything all at once. Otherwise I will break it down piece by piece to those who are interested, however I must sell my remaining fish before selling any equipment. Package price for setup is 1000$ cash, a part out will result in much more $$$ on my end, save you're self money and save me time by taking it all lol !!

https://i.imgur.com/KJlQfHC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/G34XQvW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pwHq4TH.jpg

Fish still available :
• 3" one of a kind regal tang 65$ ( black band extends down face all the way to the mouth instead of ending beneath the eyes )
• 2.5-3" long nose hawkfish 35$ ( this little guy is my favorite he's gonna need to go to a very good home )
• matted filefish 30$ ( this Little guy will bring on a full fledged aptasia holocaust in mere hours )

Thanks to [MENTION=7331]Titanwerx[/MENTION] for coming out, filefish is now sold. Hawkfish is pending pickup on Tuesday & regal tang is now currently pending to [MENTION=5150]F-Dawg[/MENTION]

The time has come everyone ! Updating post with equipment list and prices now.

(1) 50g 3 Sided star-fire rimless glass reef tank, wood stand & a 250w 14k Phoenix DE Metal halide fixture asking 600$
(2) WP-25's w/ controllers & original boxes. asking 100$ for both
(1) SEIO prop super flow pump 1000 asking 45$
(1) JBJ ATO w/ a set of min & max sensors, air tubing and toms aqualifter pump. asking 65$
(1) Bubble Magnus Curve 7 Protien Skimmer asking $260
(2) BRS media reactors (1)Carbon/(1)GFO w/ two maxi jet pumps asking 70$ for both
(1) One of a kind Custom Advanced Acrylic sump can get dimensions for whoever is interested asking 280$
(1) full set of Red Sea Foundations Alk,Cal,Mag Test kits w/ all additives cal,alk,mag

I'm sure there are a few more things missing here and there that I'll double check on after work today.

FRIDAY BUMP !! & a Big thanks to [MENTION=11339]cshplumber[/MENTION] for coming out last night and picking up my extra WP-25 controllers, all other equipment is still up for grabs (including Wp-25 power heads) !! Once the equipment goes I'll have about 100lbs+ of 5 year matured, Fiji premium "cherry picked" live rock to let go at an awesome price !

Bumping it up. Do I need to post pictures of all this stuff ?? Everything's in great condition, & I have the original boxes for most of the things listed !