Acros Experts Opinions?

That suck man. But considering you still lucky since your tank just started.
I haven't had any experience dealing with aefw before, but in some of your pictures I see they are on the plug. The behavior look more like normal (red) flatworms than aefw.
Try to dip them, if they are normal flatworms, I pretty sure they will come off easily . Careful inspect the frags for the next couple weeks to see any clear bite marks.
Yeah, after dipping and closer inspection, I don't think they were AEFWs. I might be in the clear but I am going to give the corals a week or so to settle in before i pick up my pieces from you. Just to be sure. Thanks bud!

watchguy123

Featured Reef
It's hard to be definitive but like others who have chimed in, there don't appear to be any clear round bite marks. The frags just show more usual stress signs. I also believe frag tips are the last place aefw end up but not impossible to find them anywhere.

Between aefw and black bugs, you just have to be persistent with your observation and dipping. A suggestion too late for this time, but I have left bags or container cups out on the counter overnight when I'm too tired to dip. It's no worse than a frag in a bag being shipped.

Hopefully, everything on those frags are inconsequential

Latest posts