HELP! Need to temp house some SPS in OC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

organism

2020 POTM
Something's been steadily going wrong with my tank for the last few weeks, waiting on a Triton test but today I started losing some really nice colonies and I want to get my nicest ones out until I get it fixed. There's no pests, just something wrong with the water that I haven't been able to place. Looking for someone who has a stable SPS tank. Gotta be in OC since I have a crazy busy week and can't drive far.

The pieces are a colony of Mango Passion 4"x3.5"x3.5" tall, a big 2" frag of the same, and a small colony of RR Lady in Pink 3"x3"x6" tall.

I will give baller sized frags of those as thanks for keeping them alive, over $500 retail. If they die in your tank no worries they're as good as dead here just save the skeletons. PM please!

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
I'm local and can hold for you but what is your current parameters now

I'm in North San Diego County but, I would be willing to help. I know when I went through a rough patch with my tank with no change in parameters, I replaced one of my cartridges on my RODI with a chloramine block and that totally helped. You tank is only as good as the water you put in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.