Where to Buy Gorgonians, sponges and sea fans?

Any LFS in SoCal carry these in their store? Ideally, I would like to find a yellow photosynthetic sea fan or gorgonian.

I just ordered tons from pacific east aquaculture. I might be able to have them add some to my order if you want to look and PayPal me. The shipping was $44 but I am obviously not going to charge you because I already had an order in. It ships today.

Danny, thanks. I will check it out when I get a break. What time do you need to know? If it works out I would be glad to help with shipping

Danny, thanks. I will check it out when I get a break. What time do you need to know? If it works out I would be glad to help with shipping
They just emailed me and told me my billing address was denied and they are waiting on restock. So I told them to cancel the order so I can see if you wanted in.
Maybe we can get a group together and reorder.

I have a small tank so I am only looking for one or two things but I would get something of we can figure out a pick up spot. I think your quite a ways from me.

I have a small tank so I am only looking for one or two things but I would get something of we can figure out a pick up spot. I think your quite a ways from me.
No worries. Going to Orange County in a week or so to pickup some corals. I also pickup my son in corona every other weekend. But you probably would have to drive a bit and I know that is an issue for most. Just let me know if you would like to add on. Have a good day!